The PI5A3157 is a high-bandwidth, fast single-pole double-throw (SPDT) CMOS switch. It can be used as an analog switch or as a low-delay bus switch. Specified over a wide operating power supply voltage range, 1.65V to 5.5V, the PI5A3157 has a maximum ON resistance of 12-ohms at 1.65V, 9-ohms at 2.3V & 6-ohms at 4.5V.
• CMOS Technology for Bus and Analog Applications
• Low ON Resistance: 8-ohms at 3.0V
• Wide VCCRange: 1.65V to 5.5V
• Rail-to-Rail Signal Range
• Control Input Overvoltage Tolerance: 5.5V min.
• Fast Transition Speed: 5.2ns max. at 5V
• High Off Isolation: 57dB at 10MHz
• 54dB (10MHz) Crosstalk Rejection Reduces Signal Distortion
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• High Bandwidth: 250 MHz
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
• Improved Direct Replacement for NC7SB3157
• Packaging (Pb-free & Green available):
- 6-pin TDFN (ZA)
- 6-pin SC70 (C)