Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor Technology (InGaP HBT)
High Efficiency/Linearity Amplifier
The MMZ09312B is a 2-- stage high efficiency, Class AB InGaP HBT amplifier designed for use as a linear driver amplifier in wireless base station applications as well as an output stage in femtocell or repeater applications. It is suitable for applications with frequencies from 400 to 1000 MHz such as CDMA, GSM, LTE and ZigBeeR at operating voltages from 3 to 5 Volts.
• Typical Performance: VCC1 = VCC2 = VBIAS = 5 Vdc, ICQ = 74 mA
• Frequency: 400-1000 MHz
• P1dB: 29.6 dBm @ 900 MHz
• Power Gain: 31.7 dB @ 900 MHz
• OIP3: 42 dBm @ 900 MHz
• Active Bias Control (adjustable externally)
• Single 3 to 5 V Supply
• Performs Well with Digital Predistortion Systems
• Single-ended Power Detector
• Cost-effective 12-pin, 3 mm QFN Surface Mount Package
• In Tape and Reel. T1 Suffix = 1,000 Units, 12 mm Tape Width, 7-inch Reel.