4M x 16Bit x 4 Banks Mobile SDRAM in 54CSP
The K4S56163LC is 268,435,456 bits synchronous high data rate Dynamic RAM organized as 4 x 4,196,304 words by 16 bits, fabricated with SAMSUNG's high performance CMOS technology. Syn
chronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock and I/O transactions are possible on every clock cycle. Range of operating frequencies, programmable burst length and programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
• 2.5V power supply.
• LVCMOS compatible with multiplexed address.
• Four banks operation.
• MRS cycle with address key programs.
-. CAS latency (1 & 2 & 3).
-. Burst length (1, 2, 4, 8 & Full page).
-. Burst type (Sequential & Interleave).
• EMRS cycle with address key programs.
• All inputs are sampled at the positive going edge of the system clock.
• Burst read single-bit write operation.
• Special Function Support.
-. PASR (Partial Array Self Refresh).
-. TCSR (Temperature Compensated Self Refresh).
• DQM for masking.
• Auto refresh.
• 64ms refresh period (8K cycle).
• Commercial Temperature Operation (-25 ° C ~ 70 °C).
• 54balls CSP (-RXXX - Pb, -BXXX - Pb Free).