HM2710 is a non-isolated, highly integrated and low-cost PWM power switch, suitable for buck and buck-boost circuits.
HM2710 Adopt high-pressure single-wafer process to integrate on the same wafer It has 500V high voltage MOSFET and adopts switching peak current mode Type control controller. Guaranteed in the range of full voltage input High-precision 5V default output. Inside the chip, the oscillator frequency is fixed Set to 31kHz and with frequency jittering function, in the guarantee of output power Optimized the EMI effect under the software. At the same time, the chip design has light and heavy load modes It can easily obtain standby power consumption of less than 50mW.
HM2710 Integrated with complete protection functions: VDD undervoltage protection,Cycle-by-cycle current limit, overheat protection, overload protection and short circuit protection Wait.
● High precision 5V default output
● Integrated 500V high voltage MOSFET and high voltage start circuit
● Ultra-low system cost
● Support buck and buck-boost circuits
● Switched peak current mode control
● Ultra-low standby power consumption is less than 50mW
● Ultra-low working current, support small VDD capacitor
● Integrated 31KHz oscillator with frequency jitter
● Integrated soft start circuit
● Integrated protection function:
■ Overload protection (OLP)
■ Overheat protection (OTP)
■ Cycle-by-cycle current limit (OCP)
■ Leading edge blanking (LEB)
■ VDD under-voltage protection
● Optional packages TO-92 and SOT23-3L