The HM1470A is a synchronous step-down DC/DC converter that provides wide 4.5V to 18V input voltage range and 3A continuous load current capability. At light load condition, the HM1470A can operate at PSM mode to support high efficiency and reduce power loss.
The HM1470A fault protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccup short circuit protection, UVLO and thermal shutdown. The Internal soft-start function prevents inrush current at turn-on. This device uses current mode control scheme which provides fast transient response. Internal compensation function reduces external compensatory components and simplifies the design process. In shutdown mode, the supply current is about 1μA.
The HM1470A is offered in SOT-23-6 package, which provides good thermal conductance.
● Low-Rds(on) Power MOSFET:110l Ω/60l Ω
● Internal Compensation Function
● Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 18V
● Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.8V
● 3A Output Current
● 500kHz Switching Frequency
● Soft-Start Time 1ms
● Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
● Hiccup Short Circuit Protection
● Over-Temperature Protection with Auto Recovery
● Input Under Voltage Lockout
● SOT-23-6 Package
● STB (Set-Top-Box)
● LCD Display, TV
● Distributed Power System
● Networking, XDSL Modem