• Axial through-hole terminations: Standard tin/lead (SnPb), 100 % tin (RoHS compliant) available
• Standard and extended ratings
• Model 135D tantalum-case electrolytic capacitors incorporate the advantages of all the varieties of electrolytic capacitors and eliminate most of the disadvantages. These units have a 3 V reverse voltage capability at + 85 °C and a higher ripple current capability than any other electrolytic type with similar combinations of capacitance and case size.
• Designed for the aerospace applications, this capacitor was developed under partial sponsorship of the Marshall Space Flight Center, National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The capacitors have a high resistance to damage from shock and vibration. Extended range ratings and high temperature designs are available.
• Model 135D capacitors are commercial equivalents of Tansitor Style; AQ, AR, HAQ, HAR, Mallory-NACC Style; TLT, TXT, THT, THX and Military Style CLR79 and CLR81, designed to meet the performance requirements of Military Specification MIL-PRF-39006/22/25. Capacitors to meet MIL-PRF- 39006/22/25 should be ordered by part numbers shown in that specification.
• Material categorization: For definitions of compliance please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912