|Description||200-mA, Low-Quiescent Current, Ultra-Low-Noise, High-PSRR Low-Dropout Linear Regulator|
|TPS79901-EP Datasheet PDF : 27 Pages |
SBVS330A – SEPTEMBER 2017 – REVISED OCTOBER 2017
6.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings
over operating junction temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)
Operating virtual junction, TJ
Storage temperature range, Tstg
VIN + 0.3
VIN + 0.3
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, which do not imply functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended
Operating Conditions. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) All voltages are with respect to network ground terminal.
6.2 ESD Ratings
Human-body model (HBM), per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001, all pins(1)
Charged-device model (CDM), per JEDEC specification JESD22-C101, all pins(2)
(1) JEDEC document JEP155 states that 500-V HBM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
(2) JEDEC document JEP157 states that 250-V CDM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
6.3 Recommended Operating Conditions
over operating junction temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
Operating junction temperature
(1) Minimum VIN = VOUT + VDO or 2.7 V, whichever is greater.
6.4 Thermal Information
Junction-to-ambient thermal resistance
Junction-to-case (top) thermal resistance
Junction-to-board thermal resistance
Junction-to-top characterization parameter
Junction-to-board characterization parameter
Junction-to-case (bottom) thermal resistance
(1) For more information about traditional and new thermal metrics, see the IC Package Thermal Metrics application report, SPRA953.
Submit Documentation Feedback
Product Folder Links: TPS79901-EP
Copyright © 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|