The product information in this catalog is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information.
All non-RoHS products have been discontinued, or will be discontinued soon. Please check the products status on the Hirose website RoHS search at www.hirose-connectors.com, or contact your Hirose sales representative.
3. When Top Touch Lock Type Plug Shell and Stopper
Bracket are used with mounts on the right side of a
PCB, not only the pin locations become opposite,
but also the Lock Release Button and Cable Exit are
So, the Reverse Mount Stopper Bracket is conveni-
et in such case. (Fig. 3)
Lock Release Button
Right Side of PCB
Connector Mounting Side
Kock Plug Shell
Connector with Reverse
Mount Stopper Bracket
Right Angle Connector with Reverse Mount Stopper Bracket
4. M2.6 screws are recommended to mount Right
Angle Dip Soldering Pin Connectors.
5. Please choose PC board thinner than 2.4mm.
6. In extracting plug connector, please pull it up
straight out to prevent male pin from bending.
7. The standard plating is silver but gold is also an
8. Note: The dip soldering pattern on PCB of Right
Angle Type and Straight Type are different
from each other.
9. Before using a solvent other than trichloroethyl-
ene, chlorosene, methanol, isopropanol, or
ethyalchol to wash soldered connectors, contact
out engineering department.