GENERAL PURPOSE 6-PIN
4N29 4N30 4N31 4N32 4N33
TYPICAL ELECTRO-OPTICAL CHARACTERISTIC CURVES
(25°C Free air temperature unless otherwise specified) (Cont.)
IF = 200 mA
VCC = 10 V
IC = 50 mA
Fig. 7 Switching Time Test Circuit and Waveforms
* Indicates JEDEC registered data.
1. The current transfer ratio(IC/IF) is the ratio of the detector collector current to the LED input current with VCE @ 10 V.
2. Pulse test: pulse width = 300µs, duty cycle 62.0% .
3. For test circuit setup and waveforms, refer to figure 7..
4. IF adjusted to IC = 2.0 mA and IC = 0.7 mA rms.
5. The frequency at which IC is 3dB down from the 1 KHz value.
6. For this test, LED pins 1 and 2 are common, and phototransistor pins 4,5 and 6 are common.