1) To disconnect connectors, hook the end portion of U.FL-LP-N-2 and U.FL-LP(V)-N-2 onto the connector cover and
pull off vertically in the direction of the connector mating axis.
1) To remove the connector directly, hold the connector cover and pull off
vertically in the direction of the connector mating axis.
(Please exercise caution so as not to injure fingertips or nails.)
2) To mate the connectors, the mating axes of both connectors are aligned
and the connectors are inserted as perpendicularly as possible.
Do not attempt to insert on an extreme angle.
After the connectors are mating, do not apply a load to the cable in excess of the values indicated in the diagram
(2) Permissible load on
the cable after
Do NOT forcefully twist or deform wires.
240℃ 3 seconds
(130 to 165℃)
40 to 50
Within 2 minutes seconds
1) The temperature profile indicates the board surface temperature at the point of contacts with the connector
terminals (for surface mounted receptacle).
2) The temperature profile will change depending on conditions which include such factors as the size of the board,
the solder used, and the solder thickness.
Manual soldering: 350˚C for 5 seconds
(3) Recommended screen
0.1 to 0.15 mm