DUAL 1-OF-4 FET MULTIPLEXER/DEMULTIPLEXER
5-V BUS SWITCH WITH –2-V UNDERSHOOT PROTECTION
SCDS123B – JULY 2003 – REVISED JANUARY 2007
Absolute Maximum Ratings(1)
over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
Control input voltage range(2)(3)
Switch I/O voltage range(2)(3)(4)
Control input clamp current
I/O port clamp current
ON-state switch current(5)
Continuous current through VCC or GND terminals
Package thermal impedance
Storage temperature range
VIN < 0
VI/O < 0
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under "absolute maximum ratings" may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under "recommended operating
conditions" is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) All voltages are with respect to ground unless otherwise specified.
(3) The input and output voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output clamp-current ratings are observed.
(4) VI and VO are used to denote specific conditions for VI/O.
(5) II and IO are used to denote specific conditions for II/O.
(6) The package thermal impedance is calculated in accordance with JESD 51-7.
(7) The package thermal impedance is calculated in accordance with JESD 51-5.
Recommended Operating Conditions(1)
High-level control input voltage
Low-level control input voltage
Data input/output voltage
Operating free-air temperature
(1) All unused control inputs of the device must be held at VCC or GND to ensure proper device operation. Refer to the TI application report,
Implications of Slow or Floating CMOS Inputs, literature number SCBA004.
Submit Documentation Feedback