Notes for Push-Button modes:
1. A8, A7, and A6 = 1 for push-button operation.
2. The first CE LOW pulse performs a start function.
3. The part will begin to play or record after a power-up delay TPUD.
4. The part must have CE HIGH for a debounce period TDB before it will recognize another falling edge of
CE and pause.
5. The second CE LOW pulse, and every even pulse thereafter, performs a Pause function.
6. Again, the part must have CE HIGH for a debounce period TDB before it will recognize another falling
edge of CE , which would restart an operation. In addition, the part will not do an internal power down
until CE is HIGH for the TDB time.
7. The third CE LOW pulse, and every odd pulse thereafter, performs a Resume function.
8. At any time, a HIGH level on PD will stop the current function, reset the address counter, and power
down the device.
- 18 -