Integrated Device Technology
|Description||CMOS ASYNCHRONOUS FIFO 2048 x 9, 4096 x 9, 8192 x 9 and 16384 x 9|
|IDT7206L65_96 Datasheet PDF : 14 Pages |
Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
CMOS ASYNCHRONOUS FIFO
2048 x 9, 4096 x 9,
8192 x 9 and 16384 x 9
• First-In/First-Out Dual-Port memory
• 2048 x 9 organization (IDT7203)
• 4096 x 9 organization (IDT7204)
• 8192 x 9 organization (IDT7205)
• 16384 x 9 organization (IDT7206)
• High-speed: 12ns access time
• Low power consumption
— Active: 770mW (max.)
— Power-down: 44mW (max.)
• Asynchronous and simultaneous read and write
• Fully expandable in both word depth and width
• Pin and functionally compatible with IDT720X family
• Status Flags: Empty, Half-Full, Full
• Retransmit capability
• High-performance CMOS technology
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
• Standard Military Drawing for #5962-88669 (IDT7203),
5962-89567 (IDT7203), and 5962-89568 (IDT7204) are
listed on this function
• Industrial temperature range (-40oC to +85oC) is avail-
able, tested to military electrical specifications
The IDT7203/7204/7205/7206 are dual-port memory buff-
ers with internal pointers that load and empty data on a first-
in/first-out basis. The device uses Full and Empty flags to
prevent data overflow and underflow and expansion logic to
allow for unlimited expansion capability in both word size and
W R Data is toggled in and out of the device through the use of
the Write ( ) and Read ( ) pins.
The devices 9-bit width provides a bit for a control or parity
RT at the user’s option. It also features a Retransmit ( ) capa-
bility that allows the read pointer to be reset to its initial position
RT when is pulsed LOW. A Half-Full Flag is available in the
single device and width expansion modes.
The IDT7203/7204/7205/7206 are fabricated using IDT’s
high-speed CMOS technology. They are designed for appli-
cations requiring asynchronous and simultaneous read/writes
in multiprocessing, rate buffering, and other applications.
Military grade product is manufactured in compliance with
the latest revision of MIL-STD-883, Class B.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
2048 x 9
4096 x 9
8192 x 9
16384 x 9
(Q 0 –Q8 )
/ FL RT
/ XO HF
2661 drw 01
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Techology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
©1996 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
For latest information contact IDT's web site at www.idt.com or fax-on-demand at 408-492-8391.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|