256K X 16 CMOS DYNAMIC RAM WITH EXTENDED DATA OUTPUT
Aug. 2000 (Rev.1.1)
1. Measure with a load equivalent to one TTL inputs and 50 pF.
2. Assumes that tRCD ≤ tRCD (max.). If tRCD is greater than tRCD (max.), access time will be tAA
3. Assumes that tRAD ≤ tRAD (max.). If tRAD is greater than tRCD (max.), access time will be
controlled by tCAC.
4. Either tRRH or tRCH must be satisfied for a Read Cycle.
5. Access time is determined by the longest of tCAA, tCAC and tCPA.
6. Assumes that tRAD ≥ tRAD (max.).
7. Operation within the tRAD (max.) limit ensures that tRAC (max.) can be met. tRAD (max.)
is specified as a reference point only. If tRAD is greater than the specified tRAD (max.)
limit, the access time is controlled by tCAA and tCAC.
8. tWCS, tRWD, tAWD and tCWD are not restrictive operating parameters.
9. tWCS (min.) must be satisfied in an Early Write Cycle.
10. tDS and tDH are referenced to the latter occurrence of CAS of WE .
tT is measured between VIH (min.) and VIL (max.). AC-measurements assume tT = 1.5 ns.
G-Link Technology Corporation
Santa Clara, CA 95051, U.S.A.
G-Link Technology Corporation,Taiwan
6F, No. 24-2, Industry E, RD, IV, Science Based
Industrial Park, Hsin Chu, Taiwan.