Absolute Maximum Ratings
The “Absolute Maximum Ratings” are those values beyond which the safety of the device cannot be guaranteed. The
device should not be operated at these limits. The parametric values defined in the Electrical Characteristics tables
are not guaranteed at the absolute maximum ratings. TA = 25°C, unless otherwise specified.
Drain Pin Voltage
Vstr Pin Voltage
Drain Current Pulsed(5)
Single Pulsed Avalanche Energy(6)
Feedback Voltage Range
Total Power Dissipation
Operating Junction Temperature
Operating Ambient Temperature
-0.3 to VCC
-25 to +85
-55 to +150
5. Non-repetitive rating: Pulse width is limited by maximum junction temperature.
6. L = 51mH, starting TJ = 25°C.
TA = 25°C, unless otherwise specified. All items are tested with the standards JESD 51-2 and 51-10 (DIP).
Junction-to-Ambient Thermal Resistance(7)
Junction-to-Case Thermal Resistance(8)
Junction-to-Top Thermal Resistance(9)
7. Free standing with no heatsink; without copper clad.
(Measurement Condition - Just before junction temperature TJ enters into OTP.)
8. Measured on the DRAIN pin close to plastic interface.
9. Measured on the PKG top surface.
© 2006 Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
FSQ0170RNA, FSQ0270RNA, FSQ0370RNA Rev. 1.0.2