|Description||PLL frequency synthesizer for tuners|
|BU2616 Datasheet PDF : 5 Pages |
PLL frequency synthesizer for tuners
BU2616F PLL frequency synthesizers work up through the FM band.
Featuring low power dissipation and highly sensitive built-in RF amps, they detect intermediate frequencies.
Tuners (Mini components, radio cassette players, radio
1) Built-in high-speed prescaler can divide 130MHzVCO.
2) Low current dissipation (during operation: 6mA PLL
3) In addition to the standard FM and AM, also offers the
following 7 frequencies: 25kHz, 12.5kHz, 6.25kHz,
10kHz, 9kHz, 5kHz, and 1kHz.
4) SD (station detector) input circuit.
5) Intermediate frequency detection circuit
6) Charge pump output control circuit
7) Four output ports (Nch open drain).
8) Serial data input (CE, CK, DA)
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta = 25_C)
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|