|Description||5-A Low Dropout Positive Regulators|
|LM1084ISX-3.3/NOPB Datasheet PDF : 29 Pages |
SNVS037G – SEPTEMBER 1999 – REVISED JANUARY 2015
LM1084 5-A Low Dropout Positive Regulators
•1 Available in 3.3-V, 5.0-V, and Adjustable Versions
• Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
• Output Current 5 A
• Industrial Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
• Line Regulation 0.015% (Typical)
• Load Regulation 0.1% (Typical)
• Post Regulator for Switching DC-DC Converter
• High-Efficiency Linear Regulators
• Battery Chargers
The LM1084 is a regulator with a maximum dropout
of 1.5 V at 5 A of load current. The device has the
same pinout as TI's industry standard LM317.
Two resistors are required to set the output voltage of
the adjustable output voltage version of the LM1084.
Fixed output voltage versions integrate the adjust
The LM1084 circuit includes a zener trimmed
bandgap reference, current limiting, and thermal
Refer to LM1085 for the 3A version, and the LM1086
for the 1.5A version.
PART NUMBER PACKAGE
BODY SIZE (NOM)
10.18 mm × 8.41 mm
14.986 mm × 10.16 mm
(1) For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at
the end of the datasheet.
An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications,
intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers. PRODUCTION DATA.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|