E.S.D NOISE CLIPPING DIODES
NNCD3.3B to NNCD12B
ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE NOISE CLIPPING DIODES
(500 mW TYPE)
This product series is a diode developed for E.S.D (Electrostatic
Discharge) noise protection. Based on the IEC1000-4-2 test on
electromagnetic interference (EMI), the diode assures an endur-
ance of no less than 30 kV.
Type NNCD2.0B to NNCD12B Series is into DO-35 Package with
DHD (Double Heatsink Diode) construction having allowable
power dissipation of 500 mW.
• Based on the electrostatic discharge immunity test (IEC1000-4-
2), the product assures the minimum endurance of 30 kV.
• Based on the reference supply of the set, the product achieves
a series over a wide range (15 product name lined up).
• DHD (Double Heatsink Diode) construction.
φ 2.0 MAX.
• Circuit E.S.D protection.
• Circuits for Waveform clipper, Surge absorber.
MAXIMUM RATINGS (TA = 25 °C)
Surge Reverse Power
100 W (tT = 10 µs 1 pulse)
–65 °C to +175 °C
Document No. D11770EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published December 1996 N
Printed in Japan