The TOSHIBA TLP227A series consist of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a photo-MOS FET in a plastic DIP package.
The TLP227A series are a bi-directional switch, which can replace mechanical relays in many applications.
• TLP227A : 4 pin DIP (DIP4)
1 Channel Type (1 Form A)
• TLP227A-2 : 8 pin DIP (DIP8)
2 Channel Type (2 Form A)
• Peak Off-State Voltage : 60 V (MIN.)
• Trigger LED Current : 3 mA (MAX.)
• On-State Current : 500 mA (MAX.)
• On-State Resistance : 2Ω(MAX.)
• Isolation Voltage : 2500 Vrms (MIN.)
• UL Recognized : UL1577, File No. E67349