Low Voltage Triple Configurable Multiple Function Gate with 3.6 V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC7MP97,98 is a high performance CMOS multiple Function Gate which is guaranteed to operate from 1.2-V to 3.6-V. Designed for use in 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V systems, it achieves high speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
It is also designed with over voltage tolerant inputs and outputs up to 3.6 V.
It independently consists of three circuits for Multiple Function Gate.
The output state is determined by seven patterns of 3-inputs.
The user can choose the functions of Multiplexer, AND, OR, NAND, Schmitt Inverter, and Schmitt Buffer.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• Low-voltage operation :VCC = 1.2 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation : tpd = 8.5 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 12.0 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
• Output current : |IOH|/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: |IOH|/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: |IOH|/IOL = ±1.5 mA (min) (VCC = 1.65 V)
• Latch-up performance : -300 mA
• ESD performance : Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package : VSSOP14 (US14),TSSOP14
• Power-down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs