Low-Voltage 20-Bit D-Type Latch with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX16841FT is a high-performance CMOS 20-bit D-type latch. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs up to 3.6 V.
The TC74VCX16841FT can be used as two 10-bit latches or one 20-bit latch. The 20 latches are transparent D-type latches. The device has noninverting data (D) inputs and provides true data at its outputs. While the latch-enable (1LE or 2LE) input is high, the Q outputs of the corresponding 10-bit latch follow the D inputs. When LE is taken low, the Q outputs are latched at the levels set up at the D inputs. When the OE input is high, the outputs are in a high-impedance state. This device is designed to be used with 3-state memory address drivers, etc.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 3.0 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 3.4 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 6.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current : IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs