Low-Voltage Quad Bus Buffer with 5-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74LCX125 is a high-performance CMOS quad bus buffers. Designed for use in 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
The device is designed for low-voltage (3.3 V) VCC applications, but it could be used to interface to 5-V supply environment for inputs.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 2.0 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 6.0 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
• Ouput current: |IOH|/IOL = 24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
• Latch-up performance: −500 mA
• Available in JEDEC SOP, JEITA SOP, TSSOP and VSSOP (US)
• Power-down protection is provided on all inputs and outputs
• Pin and function compatible with the 74 series (74AC/VHC/HC/F/ALS/LS etc.) 125 type